Thursday, April 03, 2008

this is how i used to feel with you




-You're in my arms-
And all the world is calm-The music playing on for only two-So close together-And when I'm with you-So close to feeling alive-As life goes by -Romantic dreams will start-So I bid mine goodbye and never knew-So close was waiting, waiting here with you-And now forever I know-All that I wanted to hold you-So close-So close to reaching that famous happy end-Almost believing this was not pretend-And now you're beside me and look how far we've come-So far we are so close-How could I face the faceless days-If I should lose you now?-We're so close-To reaching that famous happy end-Almost believing this was not pretend-Let's go on dreaming for we know we are-So close-So close-And still so far-

but u don't know dat, do u?
i wish u do
*sighhhhhhh*


p/s: listen carefully at 2:01 n u'll hear mcdreamy sang for her, dat's da sweetest thing ever! *melting*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saya ingin tahu

CT DALILAH said...

wat do u wanna know?

izaismail said...

babe....koya la you ni... kekekeke

CT DALILAH said...

in da mood nk buat camne~